About Me

My photo
Engaging keynote speaker, award-winning author and hardcore hooper who helps people tap into their unlimited power. For more info, please visit HoopWoman.com.

Friday, August 3, 2012

The HoopWoman Diaries: Hoopdancing to "The Freedom Song" by Jason Mraz

Hi everyone!

Here is a hoopdance practice vid I recently recorded.  I love this song as it reminds me that I have an opportunity to live a life free of fear, doubt, shame and smallness.  While I cringe every time I see it (there's a LOT of jiggling going on in the mid-section, and more than a scant amount of backfat), I embrace my holy hoopness, flaws and all.

I hope you enjoy the video and it gives you an opportunity to rid yourself of any yucky stuff that keeps you from living the rich, juicy life you desire and deserve.

Much love,

Theresa HoopWoman Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment